What's the difference between safe harbor and traditional 401k plans? Understanding the nuances can prove beneficial for your business.
Offering your employees an employer-sponsored retirement plan helps attract the brightest and the best, as well as retain key employees. For many business owners, it also provides a much-needed solution for their own retirement needs and future financial security.
- Run your own business.
- Are part of human resources.
- Act as liaison with service providers.
- Ongoing reviews to participants.
- Ongoing education for participants (at least Annually).
- A point of contact to act as liaison with service providers.
WE HAVE THE RESOURCES TO PROVIDE:
- Simple, turnkey solutions for your plan, or comprehensive designed plans.
- Fiduciary solutions.
- A Robust investment selection.
- Complimentary access to our 10 ETF strategies, which can be embedded into your investment selection.
WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO PROVIDE PLAN OPTIONS AND SOLUTIONS FOR:
• Profit Sharing Plans
• 401(k) Plans
• Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans
• Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP)
• Age-Weighted / New Comparability Profit Sharing Plans
• Cash Balance Plans
• 403(b) Plans
• Defined Benefit Pension Plans