Polaris Wealth Advisory Group, LLC is a federally registered investment advisor. We help high net worth individuals and small businesses build and maintain their wealth by creating realistic financial plans and managing portfolio growth responsibly. We are committed to understanding our clients’ goals and putting their interests first.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401(k) plan. We offer you a dynamic working environment, a culture of mutual respect, commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards, and the opportunity to play a vital role in the growth of our firm.
We are seeking a Client Service Associate to provide wealth management operational support to our advisory team. Under general supervision of the Operation Manager, the Financial Operations Associate performs support duties to open, maintain, and close accounts with financial institutions.
- Prepares, processes, tracks, and maintains client paperwork to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Works with representatives of financial institutions to ensure that the new account process goes smoothly and actively ensures that all possible issues are resolved.
- Ensures that all client-related cash management requests and requirements (such as transfer of assets; check requests, wiring funds, and change of address) are done in a timely manner and in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Utilizes our portfolio accounting software and audits client accounts to ensure that they are ready for billing.
- Updates client information in customer relationship management (CRM) software and portfolio accounting software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a financial services employer.
- Demonstrated experience opening accounts with financial institutions preferred.
- Knowledge of different investment account types and account features.
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability to navigate easily through internet-based systems.
- Intermediate skills on portfolio accounting software and CRM software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, with great follow-through skills.
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- College degree preferred.